Choose the way that will always make you happy =)never regret the choice that you choose! enjoy ur life^^

Saturday, July 24, 2010

~Result + feeling~


dunno wat to say~~
tired + uncomfortable~~
tired is because of driving too many hours~~
uncomfortable is because of my result~~
dunno my mum will feel disappointed or not~~
honestly, i didnt try my best to study for final exam~~
so when i got the result, i didnt really feel sad~
this is better than wat i expected dy~~
thanks god~~
u r really mercy to me~~
regret = sohai~
i chose to watch and addicted to world cup~~
and i felt worth to do tat~~then i shud be happy!!
just like mike's saying: 4 years one time leh!!!
if we did not watch, we would really regret!!
but because of WC, me, chyn, mike and mango becm closer!!
due to this reason, i really feel: it was worth to do tat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but.........................................................................
without luck, i sux!
thx god again~~
hope u will always bless me until the end of life~~
thank you =)

2 comments:

  1. your results are so good ady lor -.-
    i must work hard this sem liao
    dont want to get the lousy results anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz~~
    u noe my situation one~~
    anyway, muz gambateh a!!!
    work hard together!!!
    cheer up!!

    ReplyDelete