Choose the way that will always make you happy =)never regret the choice that you choose! enjoy ur life^^

Sunday, July 25, 2010

2days 1 nite trip with my relatives =D






Saturday:
my relatives cm to KL for my cousin-Khoo Xue Yin's Convo. ~~
after convo, we all had a "great" in cheras's HONG JI~~
then i fetched my aunty, uncle and my little cousin back to their hotel lo~~
The traffic was so bad at tat time~~
stuck at traffic jam for 1 ++ hours
after fetching them bak to hotel, i went to my dear's house to stay for one nite~~

Sunday:
went to midvalley city with my relatives~~
it was so crowded!!we did really wan to stay there for more than 1 hour!!
without mega sales, we would not go there!!!
but, i bought jeans at ROMP~~
it was really cheap =)
haha~~~
after that, i went bak my aunty's hotel to take bath~~
then her friend cm to fetch us to pavillion!!=)
we had sakke Sushi for our dinner =)
shop for one hour~~
then went bak to hotel lo~~
after tat, uncle and me went to play pool lo~~
after 1 hr, i went bak to my hm lo~~

freaking tired!!!
but, enjoy these two days very much!!!

tml open school!!damn sienz!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment