Choose the way that will always make you happy =)never regret the choice that you choose! enjoy ur life^^

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

juz noe my results....

juz check my results...
feel sienz...
so disappointed...MISS...
why.....somebody tell me....
why A-...
put so many effort...wakao...wapia...wasai.........wat the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sienz oredi...maybe is my problem.....
my attitude....i think...
very bad...maybe my lecturer doesnt like me....
really dun noe why...i dun think i will do very bad in my final...
before final, i get 64.** smthing a....
so i still got 5 marks can be deducted....
it is impossible tat i can wrong more than 15 questions...
tell me why....
Ms pua very very good a....give us so high......really appreciate...
blaw...feel little sad....maybe didnt do well lo....
haiz..but eng and econ...quite satisfy lo..
never expect can get this result....so....
next sem muz work harder a....must get 4.0......
my last sem in adp...
gambateh...cheer up!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are u only writing ur blog when u feel stress ? Should write more sweet thing ! Put those good in memory, erase those bad ... what do u think, my dearest nephew ???

    Hope to hear more good news and cheerful things.

    Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. crazy fellow. 4.0

    when you start your new sem? buy text books from me ler. lols

    ReplyDelete